It won’t be wrong to say; it has become quite of a trend among bigger families these days to select a 7 seater vehicle for their needs. Not only economic, a player of a long run, but less space occupancy is also some major and valid points for its full acceptance. Of course, it’s not logical investing in two cars and each rushing in a different direction to drop your kids. Not only do the advantages stay confined with that, but lets also not forget about car insurance expenses, loan obligations, gas and maintenance costs. A 7 seater is nothing but a refined version of a station wagon. So understanding in detail about the Best Seven Seater Family Car Australia these days, here’s the list.
- Audi Q7 –There is no second thought about it that the car is the Best Seven Seater Family Car Australia among the entire lot. This elegant piece can broadly be classified as a luxury SUV. This one can be availed within a range of $80,000 to $92,500. That’s too much for an ordinary kind, but it’s worth it. The car is available in three choices of fuel i.e. eco-friendly, petrol and diesel. Not only do you have an option with fuel, for those of you looking for a sporty edge, but the Q7 also will not disappoint you in that corner as it is even available in that.
- Kia Carnival it is the most popular car among Australians or perhaps in the overall Australian Market.The most affordable, the costs associated with its operations are also quite affordable and cheap. In fact, a lot of surveys in its favor when compared to its competitors regarding the expenditure. It also comes in an eight-seater format.
- Honda Odyssey- A new member of the Odyssey family, this is one car we can think of giving tough competition to the Kia Carnival. With the exterior completely remodeled, the interiors too are highly improved suiting to the style and taste of people. Equipped with single tier media, the seats have a reclining function too. It too offers a 8 seater occupancy.
- BMW X5- This recent model of 2014, it has become the best-selling luxury car in Australia. The price range of which this SUV can be availed falls within the range $100,000 to $148,000. Available in three engine options for buyers, the pickup shoots from 0 to 100 km in just a matter of 6.9 seconds. After all this, this certainly needs to be classified among the Best Seven Seater Family Car Australia.
- Toyota Kluger- The car comes at a higher price but yet offers a good value. It can be worth a choice for people looking for a sporty feel as its external offers an excellent sporty aura. A V6 engine, the car comes with a two wheel drive.
- Nissan Dualis- This seven seater SUV can just be availed in less than $30,000. The best fuel efficiency owing to CVT, continuously variable transmission, is the prime USP of the vehicle. Spacious interiors, proper storage, and even a chilled glove box are just points that add to its value.
- Ford Territory- The king among SUV’s, the car can be availed for $40,000. Associated with a big brand as Ford it offers an excellent driving experience. So that is some cheap stuff with promising features.